Cosmetic bonding is a very exciting technique using specialised natural tooth shade composite material to permanently bond to your tooth using the latest ultra strong dental adhesives.
Cosmetic bonding is typically used for cosmetic purposes but can be used in a wide range of areas:
- To build up the edges of chipped and worn front teeth
- To improve the appearance of discoloured teeth and correct imperfections
- To close spaces between teeth
- To change the shape of teeth
- To repair decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- To protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede
One of the best things about cosmetic bonding is that it is very kind to your teeth. No tooth substance is removed in the bonding process and so, if your cosmetic bonding is later removed, your tooth is just the same as before the treatment.
At Gentle Dentistry we are highly skilled in the art and science of cosmetic bonding. We will be delighted to discuss your personal requirements and the suitability of cosmetic bonding with you as part of your custom treatment plan.
Please call 01202 432838 today for more information or to book an appointment.
Composite bonding can also be combined with other treatments such as Zoom Teeth Whitening and Six Months Smiles as shown in the example below. The patient was ecstatic with the results.
Call 01202 432838 now and take the first steps to the smile you always wanted.