Qualified Dental Nurse
Gentle Dentistry prides itself in delivering an unparalleled level of patient care and treatment normally associated with a Harley Street Practice. We are looking for that special person to join our team who is either looking to take their nursing skills to the next level or already has these skills but wants them to be utilised to their full potential.
- The highest nursing salaries in the area – we want the best people
- Private Medical/Dental Care
- 25 Days Annual Holidays plus Bank Holidays
- Professional Indemnity
- Paid core CPD
- Full Clinical Support from an exceptional team.
- Dental Nurse Qualification and GDC registration,
- Passionate about Client Care and an ability to be empathic and supportive of patients
- Highly organised, confident and able to setup and run dental surgeries for clinical procedures
- Able to work to the highest standards of infection control
- experience working within cosmetic and implant dentistry,
- An ability to switch roles and work on our Reception where you will need an exceptional telephone manner, good typing skills, be able to confidently discuss treatment with patients, able to use Microsoft Word and develop patient treatment plans
- Smart Appearance at all times
- SOE Dental Software experience preferred but not essential
- Team work orientated, working towards the same goal and helping each other
- Committed to expanding your skills and developing yourself
- A sense of humour and fun to work with!
This is a full time position with some Saturday working.
Please enclose your CV and covering letter stating why you are the perfect fit to our Team.