Bronya is our facial aesthetics practitioner with comprehensive training in both Botox & Dermal Filler treatments. As a professional Dental Therapist, Bronya has in-depth knowledge of facial anatomy including the muscles, nerves and blood supply.
During her day-to-day work, Bronya is used to assessing patients’ faces and smiles with the aim to enhance both, giving the most aesthetically pleasing appearance. Dental practitioners perform more injections in the oral and maxillofacial areas than any other medical practitioner, meaning Bronya is highly experienced in injecting with precision and safety. She is adept in providing anaesthesia including dental anaesthesia, which can be provided before lip filler to ensure the most comfortable experience.
Prior to any Botox or Filler treatments, Bronya offers a free consultation to assess your suitability and formulate with you a bespoke tailored treatment plan to address your wishes and desired outcomes. You will never feel rushed during the consultation and treatment appointments with both being provided in a state-of-the-art brand-new surgery with your choice of relaxing music and tv channel. Expect for your treatment to last approximately 45 minutes. After your treatment, Bronya provides you with unparalleled aftercare with review appointments as needed and advice available from herself.
The services Bronya offers including prices are listed below:
Anti-wrinkle/wrinkle softening injections
Areas of treatment: Frown Lines, Forehead Lines, Crows Feet, Gummy Smile
- 1 area: £267.00
- 2 areas: £337.00
- 3 areas: £397.00
2 week review appointment included.
Areas of treatment: Lips, Smoker’s lines, Nasolabial folds
- 1 syringe: £297
- 2 syringes: £407
- 3 syringes: £667
Further treatment can be carried out at 6 weeks. Further syringes incur additional cost.
If a patient is unsuitable for 1ml of dermal filler, this will be discussed at the consultation and they may have their treatment in two stages.
*Patients who are not existing patients of the practice must be assessed for suitability first and be deemed dentally fit prior to treatment. Therefore, we would need to book a direct access hygiene appointment with Bronya or new patient examination with Dr Daniel Cattell or Dr Eduard Gazdov. Please click below to book your appointment today or call us on 01202 432838.
Bronya offers yearly payment plans for facial aesthetic bundles at Gentle Dentistry with a great discount for regular patients. Please see below:
Anti- wrinkle/wrinkle softening injections
- 3 areas 3x a year including top ups where required:
£893 a year / £74.43 a month – saving £298
- 1ml syringe 3x a year (3ml total):
£667 a year / £55.58 a month for 12 months – saving £224
The lines that form between your eyebrows from squinting or frowning which can leave deep wrinkles.
The horizontal lines that form across the forehead from raising your eyebrows.
The visible lines that form when a person laughs or smiles at the outer corners of the eyes
An excessive amount of gum that shows under the upper lip when someone smiles what we call notable gingival display.
Fuller lips create a more youthful appearance. Filler can achieve this as well as correcting asymmetrical lips.
Small vertical lines that form above and below your lip from pursing them, which can be softened to give a youthful appearance.
As we age, the corners of our mouth/nose lose volume and droop downwards, giving a tired or sad appearance. Filler can help to lift the crease to give a fresh youthful look.
- Azzalure is indicated for the temporary improvement in the appearance of moderate to severe glabellar lines (vertical lines between the eyebrows, or “frown lines”) seen at frown and lateral canthal lines (crow’s feet lines) seen at maximum smile in adult patients under 65 years, when the severity of these lines has an important improvement in the psychological impact on the patient.
- Perfectha is a tailor-made range of « Made in France » Hyaluronic Acid fillers designed for wrinkle correction, facial contouring, and volume restoration, offering immediate natural-looking and long-lasting results.
- Hyaluronic Acid is naturally present in the skin and helps prevent wrinkles by providing hydration and elasticity to the skin. However, ageing causes the breakdown of HA, causing the skin to lose its vitality and elasticity, leading to wrinkles appearing. Perfectha is a HA dermal filler which is injected into different layers of the skin, providing effects that last up to 18 months1,2 (dependent on treatment option(s) and area(s)).